What information do we collect?
• We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
• Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use the information we collect?
The information collected on the site is used:
• To process requests, to fulfill orders, for customer service, to market and improve Print-Service.Com products and services, to customize your experience on the site, and to contact you with updates to the site and other information;
• To use your information to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you;
• To use your financial information to bill you for products and services or otherwise process your transactions;
• To disclose your information when we determine it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to protect our interests and safety and those of other visitors to the Site.
Our policy is to not give, sell or otherwise distribute the information collected through this site to third parties (unless you allow us to or required by law); provided, however, in some cases we may use suppliers to assist us in collecting, using or otherwise processing for our benefit the information obtained through this site. For example, Print-Service.Com uses an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. Our practice is to require our suppliers and vendors to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this policy and our requirements.
How do we protect the information we collect?
Print-Service.Com has security measures in place to protect the information we collect from you. Print-Service.Com takes reasonable precautions to protect against the misuse, loss and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely.
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the site. To check that you are in a secure area of the site before sending personal data to us, please look at the bottom right of your website browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key
However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
• Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
• When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password.
• Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
What about children's privacy?
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this site or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
How can you change, delete, or update your information?
If at any time you would like to change any information in your account, just go to the My Account link in the upper right-hand corner of each page. Here you can change or update your email address and password, billing address, payment options, shipping options, address book, and email preferences. Be sure to click Save My Changes when you have updated your account.
What about links to other websites?
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you agree with it.
Effective Date: August 12, 2013