Copyright Infringement Claim
In case you believe a copyrighted work has been infringed or misused by Print-Services.com, and you want to take it down, you should provide the information requested below to justify your claim of infringement.
1. Digital or physical signature of a private or legal entity, authorized to act in the best interests of the owner of the exclusive right that has been supposedly infringed.
2. Indication of work or list of copyrighted works (if included in one category) that in compliance to your claim have been infringed.
3. Indication of the infringement’s subject or material and all information related to it that will help us identify the work(s) in question.
4. Complete information, necessary for contacting you, such as e-mail, address and phone number.
5. Proof that the image indicated in the complaint is exploited in the manner, which is not authorized or is completely forbidden either by the owner of the image or by the private or legal entity, authorized to act in the best interests of the owner.
6. Evidence that the information, indicated in your claim is truthful and you under penalty of perjury have the authority to act in the best interests of the owner of the exclusive right, which was supposedly infringed.
If your claim does not comply with the above mentioned requirements, or complies only partially, it will not be considered. Information you provide must be sufficient to be considered an incontestable proof that the image(s) have been misused and/or infringe the exclusive right of the owner.
Unfortunately, we are unable to check the copyrights for all items, purchased by us in bulk at photo stocks. Therefore, in case you see your item among the pictures – please let us know and we will instantly remove it.
Thank you in advance.