Magnetic Business Cards
Business Cards Magnets represent an original and accessible way to remind about your company day by day. The image of your business sticks around in your customers’ homes every day!
We offer the most popular Business Card size 50X90mm (2X3,5’’).
If you need custom sized magnets, just send us your request and we will calculate the best price for you.
We use high quality magnetic vinyl in production with thickness 0,4mm (16 mil).
We print 4+0 (full color front / empty back) on magnetic vinyl.
Our standard product is Business Card Magnets without coating.
Nevertheless we have different options for you to make your card even more attractive and memorable.
UV coating – applying UV varnish on the surface, offers more protection to the printed image and makes it glossier.
Lamination – offers more protection and gloss, making the card thicker at the same time which ensures a long lasting advertising effect.
Here at Print-services.com you can order 2 different ways of finishing to make your Magnetic Cards unique.
1. Round corners – is an option to go different from square corners and to enrich your Magnetic Business Card.
2. Die cutting – is a simple process of cutting the card into different shapes, it is often used to see beyond the card or to give it a different shape.
We produce any quantity, beginning with 12 pcs.
On our website you can select an image from thousands of ready-to-print designs. All of them are divided by types and ready for print. You will only need to choose the design and size. Designs are constantly updated.
We accept print-ready files of the customer.
Acceptable File Formats:
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Document (*.pdf) (recommended)
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 Artwork (*.ai) (recommended)
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Image (*.psd) (recommended)
- CorelDraw (*.cdr)
- TIFF Image (*.tif,*.tiff)
however PDF is the preferred format.
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. This template can be imported into: InDesign, Quark Express, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and many other content creation programs.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. You may also choose to submit your file at half-size. Anyfilesuploadedathalf-sizerequire 600 dpi.
- All fonts need to be outlined or embedded.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/4" bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1" area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Large Format printed borders can go all the way to the trim line, so long as they include full bleed.
Online PDF Proof: You will be sent a link to view your proof via email. Please keep in mind that this is only a proof for content and positioning; the color on your screen may vary from the color of your final product, depending on your monitor and viewing conditions.
No Proof, Run As-Is: This option is for the industry professional who is certain their project is ready to hit the press and does not require the additional security of a proof.
If our prepress department sees anything questionable with your file, we will contact you via email with our concerns. Should prepress email you, please note that your job is not considered fully submitted until you respond to this email. This should be factored into your turnaround time.
Please Note: The charge for our technical team to review your file when first submitted is included in the price of your order. If they note technical concerns with your file, they may email you with their concerns so you can upload a corrected file. If subsequent uploads still contain errors, you may be charged an additional prepress fee to review your file again.
We do not provide design services, as concept, logo, images, text, and revisions. We propose to use ready-made templates that you can find on our site. Or OnlinePDFProof of the file send by yourself.
Magnetic Cards for your Business
In the process of choosing the best type of business card one must consider several factors. First of all, you need to determine the segment of audience you will be trying to reach with your business card. Another important aspect to consider is the design of your business card – you don’t want it to be tossed in the trash bin. Business card must be designed skilfully and creatively, so that your potential clients will have the urge to hold on to it.
For example, if you're working in the sphere of services provision, the best type of business card for you or your company will be magnetic business cards. Custom business card magnets can be easily attached to any metal surfaces, such as drawers, fridges, billboards and so on. They will always be at hand, when your potential clients will need to reach you. It’s very hard to lose custom business card magnets if they are on your fridge – you just look at it and dial the number on the card.
However, in case you decide to go with magnetic business cards it’s worth to avoid very cheap magnetic business cards. They are made of poor quality materials and have a tendency to fade and loose their magnetization with time. Surely you wouldn’t want your business to be associated with a card like that! In order to get qualitative custom business card magnets, you’ll have to find reliable online magnetic business cards printing. While searching for the right place you must keep in mind that printing materials, used by companies like that must be of the highest quality, as well as the equipment.
At Print-Services you can order magnetic business cards of any type. We work only with high quality printing materials and qualitative equipment. Our experienced and creative designers will be able to advise you on the best way of your business' representation.