On our website you can select an image from thousands of ready-to-print designs. All of them are divided by types and ready for print. You will only need to choose the design and size. Designs are constantly updated.
We accept print-ready files of the customer.
Acceptable File Formats:
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Document (*.pdf) (recommended)
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 Artwork (*.ai) (recommended)
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Image (*.psd) (recommended)
- CorelDraw (*.cdr)
- TIFF Image (*.tif,*.tiff)
however PDF is the preferred format.
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. This template can be imported into: InDesign, Quark Express, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and many other content creation programs.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. You may also choose to submit your file at half-size. Anyfilesuploadedathalf-sizerequire 600 dpi.
- All fonts need to be outlined or embedded.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/4" bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1" area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Large Format printed borders can go all the way to the trim line, so long as they include full bleed.
Online PDF Proof: You will be sent a link to view your proof via email. Please keep in mind that this is only a proof for content and positioning; the color on your screen may vary from the color of your final product, depending on your monitor and viewing conditions.
No Proof, Run As-Is: This option is for the industry professional who is certain their project is ready to hit the press and does not require the additional security of a proof.
If our prepress department sees anything questionable with your file, we will contact you via email with our concerns. Should prepress email you, please note that your job is not considered fully submitted until you respond to this email. This should be factored into your turnaround time.
Please Note: The charge for our technical team to review your file when first submitted is included in the price of your order. If they note technical concerns with your file, they may email you with their concerns so you can upload a corrected file. If subsequent uploads still contain errors, you may be charged an additional prepress fee to review your file again.